02 November, 2009

A common question?

What's for Dinner?
If you’re like me, and wait for the last minute to come up with something to eat, the last thing you want to do is listen to a hungry family relying on you to come up with another creative, yummy, but well balanced dinner that won’t break the family’s food budget. I love to cook, but the stress of weeknight cooking has stripped the joy out of doing something I used to find relaxing. The best solution I’ve found is simply a little pre-planning. In just one hour, I can plan meals for my family for a full two weeks and create my shopping list complete with coupons.

Start with a cooking calendar. http://www.mediafire.com/?mzmtt41jnm4 This will help you jot down everything and anything you need for two weeks in those meals.

Coming up more great tips and recipes...

No comments:

Post a Comment