15 February, 2010

Introduction

I would like to introduce myself, as I am a contributor to Oddible Sublime, my name is Brook and I will be focusing on Healthy for Life(see below post)! I am taking a Nutrition SCI 241 class through University of Phoenix and will be giving tips on Nutrition and more importantly I will be giving HEALTHY recipes to incorporate into our daily eating. Become a follower as this New Year with bring a New YOU!

~Food has many roles. It's a source of fuel, energy and nutrients. It affects your body weight. It alters your health and vital indicators, like cholesterol and blood pressure. Food is social and food is emotional. But the primary purpose of food is fuel. Your body needs fuel to function: proteins, fats and carbs. Your goal is to eat healthy, learn about balanced nutrition, and feed your body what it needs to survive. Hopefully you can eat healthier and live healthier every day through tips that I will share.

1 comment:

  1. This is We Save- I added you to my list-where are you located? If you want to email me it's jaimeecoupons@gmail.com-and we can get more info on each other! Thanks for the comment and connection!

    ReplyDelete