08 September, 2010

New Things Are Happening!

Due to recent events I have decided to undergo a transformation in my kitchen. I am making my way into freezer meals - whether by myself or in a group is yet to be determined. Reasons I am choosing to go this route is listed below and I'm guessing many of you can relate.

1. Busy! Busy! Busy! - We have stuff pop up all the time; soccer games, appointments, the sickies, family events and so forth. Eating out is inevitable!
2. Tired of the Regular! - I am tired of 5:00 rolling around and I've got to stop what I'm doing to get on dinner.
3. Hubby is Hopeless! - I love my husband but I've come to grips with the fact that he is hopeless to take care of himself (meal wise) when I'm gone.
4. Money! Mula! Kizash! - Whatever you want to call it - I'm tired of spending it!

I will post more on this as I get it put together. I will be doing Freezer Meals in my own home for the next two weeks and see how it goes. A few hours of cooking - and eating from it for weeks. What could be better than that! I will report on how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment