16 September, 2010

A Little More Insight

The freezer meals have been heaven. We have not eaten out once this last week or so (excluding my hubby's B-Day), and there have been many opportunities. I can already see a significant difference in the checkbook and in our home. It's so nice to have regular meals every night and left overs waiting in the fridge for the next day.

It hasn't taken alot of time to get bulk foods prepared and frozen - and the meals as well. At this point, however, I am leaning toward a freezer meal group. I like what I'm doing now but with a freezer group I will be able to get even more new meal options and recipes that perhaps I would have never tried before. I will post a few recipes within the next day or two so you can try it out and see if you like it.

I will also come up with a freezer meal group plan and guideline so you and your friends can start one.

P.S. Have I mentioned how great it is not to be slaving in the kitchen every night!

No comments:

Post a Comment